Re: dynamically loaded functions

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: dynamically loaded functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 08:16:17PM -0700, TJ O'Donnell wrote:

> CREATE or REPLACE FUNCTION cansmiles(varchar) RETURNS varchar
>    AS 'gnova', 'oe_cansmiles' LANGUAGE 'c' IMMUTABLE STRICT;
> requires preloading of oe_chem.so to work.
>
> Is there any way I can associate oe_cansmiles with 2 .so's without
> preloading?

It sounds like you need to link gnova.so against the other shared
objects so the runtime linker can find them.  For examples, see the
Makefiles used by contributed modules like dblink, xml2, and a few
others that link against external libraries.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: