Re: General DB Tuning

От Brent Henry
Тема Re: General DB Tuning
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Yes, that is exactly what I want to use!

Unfortunately, it doesn't work if you access postgres
through a JDBC connection.  I don't know why.  I found
a posting from back in February which talks aobut this
a little:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2005-02/msg00055.php

But I can't find anywhere where someone has fixed it.
Am I the only one accessing postgres through JDBC?

-Brent

(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/runtime-config.html)