Re: [PERFORM] Projecting currentdb to more users

От Mark Rae
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Projecting currentdb to more users
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 01:41:14PM -0500, Scott Marlowe wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 13:24, Mohan, Ross wrote:
> > From AMD's suit against Intel. Perhaps relevant to some PG/AMD issues.
> Well, this is, right now, just AMD's supposition about Intel's
> behaviour, I'm not sure one way or the other if Intel IS doing this.

I think its more a case of AMD now having solid evidence to back
up the claims.

This discovery, and that fact that you could get round it by
toggling some flags, was being discussed on various HPC mailing
lists around about the beginning of this year.

    -Mark