Re: Where is the decision about placement of new tuple made ?

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Where is the decision about placement of new tuple made ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
If you're going to do this I would suggest keeping in mind that a
similar tactic could be used to help keep a table clustered (I think
there may even be a TODO on that). The basic idea there is to use the
clustering index to decide the best page to put a tuple on and try and
return that page (or one close to it) from the FSM.