Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved

От Marko Kreen
Тема Re: 4 pgcrypto regressions failures - 1 unsolved
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 05:50:32AM -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Marko Kreen said:
> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=canary&dt=2005-07-11%2002:30:00>
> > NetBSD 1.6 with older OpenSSL.  OpenSSL < 0.9.7 does not have
> > AES, but most of PGP tests use it as it is the preferred cipher.
> > And the AES tests fails anyway.  I guess it can stay as expected
> > failure.
>
> Please try to avoid expected failures if possible. If you must have them,
> move them into a test file of their own. Consider the possibility of using
> alternative .out files.

I need either to use included rijndael.c for AES with older
OpenSSL or rerun all tests to be Blowfish-only.

I want to standardise on AES so the former is preferred.

Now there's a choice:

1. Check OpenSSL version in main configure
2. #include "rijndael.c" in openssl.c

I guess 1. is nicer.  I try to hack something together.

--
marko