Re: Checkpoint cost, looks like it is WAL/CRC

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Checkpoint cost, looks like it is WAL/CRC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Simon, Tom,

> > Will do.  Results in a few days.

Actually, between the bad patch on the 5th and ongoing STP issues, I don't
think I will have results before I leave town.    Will e-mail you offlist to
give you info to retrieve results.

> Any chance you'd be able to do this with
>
> ext3 and a filesystem blocksize of 4096 bytes
>
> PostgreSQL built with a blocksize of 4096

Hmmm ... I'm not sure the current test supports these kinds of options.  Will
ask Mark.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions