Re: find objects under a specific tablespace

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: find objects under a specific tablespace
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 02:35:47PM -0400, Ying Lu wrote:

> I'd like to know how to check whether a specific object is created under
> a specific *tablespace*? How to find all objects under a specific
> tablespace?

See pg_tablespace and pg_class.reltablespace in the "System Catalogs"
chapter of the documentation:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/catalog-pg-tablespace.html
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/catalog-pg-class.html

> For example, one index named "idx_test1" has been created. Now I'd like
> to check which tablespace does this index belong to?

Aside from querying the system catalogs, you could use "\d idx_test1"
in psql -- that should show the index's tablespace.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/