Re: Fix for cross compilation

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Fix for cross compilation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Hmm ... I suppose the implication of that is that the upstream zic
> files *are* architecture-independent, else people wouldn't keep them
> in /share; and looking at the code, it does seem some effort is made
> in that direction.

With that in mind, I have installed the original cross compilation patch
(with CC_FOR_BUILD).  I realize that the inclusion of pg_config.h is
technically wrong, but AFAICT zic doesn't really make use of that
(e.g., int64 is not used to create the output files).  I think this
should be enough to get interested cross compilers started, and we will
address specific problems as we see them.  I guess a significant share
only want libpq anyway.

--
Peter Eisentraut