Re: Autotools update

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Autotools update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> 'k, just checked, and we have the FreeBSD one installed, and always
> have used in the in the past ... I can install the gnu-* one if you
> think it will make a difference though, but I don't believe we've had
> any problem reports on any of our past releases ... ?

I think it is the general understanding that we use GNU Autoconf, not
FreeBSD Autoconf, so the former is the one that should get used.  Also,
when the next person who is not using FreeBSD checks in a configure
update, we get useless diffs and divergences that we could happily do
without.

--
Peter Eisentraut