Re: Get Query in Statement Level Trigger?

От Derry Bryson
Тема Re: Get Query in Statement Level Trigger?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/plpgsql-trigger.html

> What information are you looking for and why?  What
> problem are you
> trying to solve?

This is for replication.  Currently I do it on row
level, but that generates lots of updates for queries
like 'delete from xxxx' where xxxx has lots of rows
which tends to bog down the replication.  What I was
hoping to do was replicate on a query level.

Thanks,

Derry Bryson