Re: COnsidering a move away from Postgres

От Uwe C. Schroeder
Тема Re: COnsidering a move away from Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've solved this for my case in 7.4 by defining a view with the desired column
layout and the return setof the view. This certainly depends on what you're
trying to accomplish.

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    2570 Fleetwood Drive
Phone:  +1 650 872 2425        San Bruno, CA 94066