Re: Open items

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Bruce Momjian (pgman@candle.pha.pa.us) wrote:
> Here are our open items.  How hard are we going to be about the cutoff
> date?  Do we give people the weekend to complete some items?
>
> Changes
> -------
[...]

I'm not sure what else Tom's already working on wrt roles, but I plan to
send in the reasonably small alter-owner permission requirement changes
tommorow.  We really should also support SET ROLE.  Perhaps if I have
time I'll go through the SQL spec looking at the specific requirements
of 'Basic Role Support' and 'Extended Role Support' and come up with
what we've got, what we're missing, and then we can decide which are
features, which are bugfixes, and what we can claim in the docs.
Thanks,
    Stephen