Re: Problem with dblink regression test

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Problem with dblink regression test
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have no clue why the mailling list is eating my original messages,
unless it's because I attached a diff to them... in any case, applying
http://stats.distributed.net/~buildfarm/patch provides a listing of what
all the binaries and libraries in a buildfarm install are linking
against. I couldn't figure out a decent way to send that info to
pgbuildfarm.org, but
http://stats.distributed.net/~buildfarm/libcheck.log is that info for a
run. Based on the logfile, it looks like Tom's guess is correct that
psql (and other binaries) are linking to the buildfarm libraries, while
dblink.so (and other libraries) are linking against the system
postgresql libraries.

If someone wants to point me in the right direction I'll try and fix
this, since I'm guessing it's just a make issue (or maybe a buildfarm
issue).

Actually, looking at my config
(http://stats.distributed.net/~buildfarm/build-farm.conf), could the
--with-libraries=/usr/local/lib be the issue, and if so, what's the
proper way to handle system libraries (like libintl) living in
/usr/local/lib and not /usr/lib?