Re: Finding points within 50 miles

От Uwe C. Schroeder
Тема Re: Finding points within 50 miles
Дата
Список pgsql-general
in the where clause use something like (requires the earthdistance contrib to
be installed):

geo_distance(point([origin longitude],[origin latitude]),point([target
longitude column],[target latitude column])))::int <= 50

--
    UC

--
Open Source Solutions 4U, LLC    2570 Fleetwood Drive
Phone:  +1 650 872 2425        San Bruno, CA 94066