Re: Open items

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Open items
Дата
Re: Open items  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 11:24:56PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Changes
> -------
> integrated auto-vacuum (Alvaro)

Working on it.

> Roles? (Stephen Frost)

Additionally, my shared dependencies patch :-)  I'm not sure if I'll be
able to do both autovacuum and shared dependencies before freeze, but
I'll try.  I'm not sure if anybody is working on roles though; if I have
to do the three of them I'm pretty sure I won't be able to meet the
deadline.

I think we should leave shared dependencies out if roles do not make it
into 8.1.

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[a]surnet.cl>)
"Por suerte hoy explotó el califont porque si no me habría muertode aburrido"  (Papelucho)