questions regarding the current website framework

От Gevik babakhani
Тема questions regarding the current website framework
Дата
Список pgsql-www

Hi Dave,

I a sure this is brought up before, Bu I have lost this one in the pile of mailings we have been sending,

Assuming the raw kb content is rendered to file from drupal’s database:

- The contents of these files can be injected into a template using the current framework.

- In order to have the ability to inject the kb content using various page templates: Do we want to create a php file for every kb content file which will contain the code to inject the kb content or we can use a file with get requests.

Example:

  1. article1.php --> reads common-sometemplate.html --> injects myarticle1.htm and article1.php is added to treeview for users.

Or

  1. some_template.php?article=kb12345 --> reads and injects the kb12345.htm and some_template.php?article=kb12345 is added to treeview for users.

Which one do you think is best fit into the current framework and CVS replication?

Regards,

Gevik.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: