pgsql error interpretation issue.

От
Тема pgsql error interpretation issue.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
i'm having the darndest time with some code...  i had
it working like a charm and then *improved* the code
by apparently breaking it!  -lol-

anyway, i've gone back to an old rev of the code and
i'm trying to tweak it to work.  once i get it
working, then i can *improve* the code once again
without, hopefully, breaking the code again.

anyway, pgsql is gave me the following error - one
error for each of three tries to test the db.

ERROR: syntax error at the end of input at character
69
ERROR: syntax error at the end of input at character
70
ERROR: syntax error at the end of input at character
69

how can i interpret this error information so that i
know where to look in my code to remove this error?

tia...

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com