Re: Array in plpgsql with composite type

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Array in plpgsql with composite type
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 01:31:20PM -0300, grupos wrote:

> I need to make an array with composite type (varchar, float8) to get
> data from a table (description and price) BUT I am having no success...

According to the "Arrays" section of the "Data Types" chapter in
the documentation, arrays of composite types aren't supported.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/arrays.html

What problem are you trying to solve?  If you tell us more about
what you're doing then maybe we can suggest ways to do it.  One way
might be to use a procedural language like PL/Perl, PL/Tcl, or
PL/Python instead of PL/pgSQL.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/