Issue with plpython write_file and read_file tests

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Issue with plpython write_file and read_file tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Setting up the buildfarm on a machine I've discovered an issue with the
plpython write_file and read_file tests. The problem can be seen at
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=platypus&dt=2005-06-20%2018:15:00
The specific issue is that the test doesn't clean up after itself,
leaving /tmp/plpython behind. This raised it's ugly head when I tested
the buildfarm stuff as one user and then switched to using a different
user.

What would be the best way to handle this? A delete_file plpython
function might work, though if read_file fails then you'd still have a
file left to clean up, so it seems like it might be better to put the
cleanup functionality in the test suite. ISTM it would also be good if
the test honored $TEMP.