Re: Looking for info on 8.1 features, and some examples

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Looking for info on 8.1 features, and some examples
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 10:23:11PM -0600, Larry Meadors wrote:

> I am looking at the features for pgsql 8.1 (based on what I read in
> http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pljava/projdisplay.php), and am
> wondering if anyone reading this has a simple example of some
> procedures that use OUT and INOUT parameters that they would be
> willing to share...

The development documentation has examples that use IN and OUT:

http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/plpgsql-declarations.html
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/plpgsql-porting.html

A few examples have also been posted to the mailing lists -- search
the archives for "INOUT":

http://archives.postgresql.org/

--
Michael Fuhr