Still getting autoreplies from list member

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Still getting autoreplies from list member
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
The autoreplies mentioned in these threads are still happening:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-06/msg00102.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-06/msg00097.php

I can tweak my filters to drop the autoreplies, but shouldn't this
person either fix their mail configuration or be unsubscribed for
not playing nicely?  Tom Lane mentioned that Marc could look into
this -- did anything come of that?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-sql/2005-06/msg00105.php

--
Michael Fuhr