Re: Proposal - Continue stmt for PL/pgSQL

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Proposal - Continue stmt for PL/pgSQL
Дата
Re: Proposal - Continue stmt for PL/pgSQL  (Pavel Stehule <stehule@kix.fsv.cvut.cz>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Pavel,

>    Statement CONTINUE isn't in PL/SQL too, I know it, but Oracle PL/SQL
> has statement GOTO. I don't need GOTO statement, but 'continue' can be
> very usefull for me. I have to do some ugly trick now. With little change,
> we can enhance stmt EXIT for behavior continue.

Can you explain a little better what CONTINUE does that's different from EXIT?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: Douglas McNaught
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum in the backend
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum in the backend