Installation on latest version of Suse Linux

От Nico Callewaert
Тема Installation on latest version of Suse Linux
Дата
Re: Installation on latest version of Suse Linux
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm completely new to PostgreSQL.  I don't have any idea how to install it on a Suse Linux machine.  Could somebody provide me installation instructions ?

Many thanks in advance,

Nico Callewaert

Discover Yahoo!