Re: Autovacuum in the backend

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Autovacuum in the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 11:23:20AM +0800, Qingqing Zhou wrote:

> > Who would like to get started on this?  It seems pretty straight-forward.
>
> I'd like to give it a try.

I'm on it.  I have Matthew's patch, updated to current sources, and I'm
working on cleaning it up to address all known concerns.  I expect to be
able to have something for patches early next week, which can be
discussed.

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[a]surnet.cl>)
"Postgres is bloatware by design: it was built to housePhD theses." (Joey Hellerstein, SIGMOD annual conference 2002)

Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum in the backend
Сообщение: Re: Autovacuum in the backend