Re: User Quota Implementation

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: User Quota Implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
People,

> On second thought, we need to have a GUC for this, whether I want it or
> not. It needs to be optional to the log, yes?   So it would be:
> log_tablespace_full = %
> with the default being "0" (don't log).

On third thought, could we do this as part of the maximum size declaration?
Like:

ALTER TABLESPACE tbsp1 SET MAXSIZE 128M MAXWARN 80

That would be ideal, since the % you might want could vary per tablespace.
This would be emitted as a WARNING to the log every time you run a check
(e.g. after each commit).

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions