Re: Postgre "idle" process using 100% CPU

От Jernej Kos
Тема Re: Postgre "idle" process using 100% CPU
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well I can't get any better backtraces (even with --enable-debug). The strange
thing is that this just happens once in a while and the process doesn't stop
until it is killed (or postgre is restarted). Any suggestions ?

Regards,
Jernej Kos.

--
Jernej Kos <kostko@jweb-network.net>