Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Gevik babakhani
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Yes I am still here, just catching up reading. Let's try this thing and see
if it is what we really want. Please note that I am not a pearl person but
then again it should not be a problem.