Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Actually, and my memory can be bad, my recollection was that you wanted to
migrate the whole techdocs over to this new layout first, and then focus
on 'input tools' (cart before the horse, so to say) ... it wasn't a matter
of could it be done, but when, that had most of us concerned ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.