Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Dave,
>
>> Agreed. Believe me, if Bricolage can fit in with the existing framework,
>> then it's got my vote. It'll still need dispatch and navigation code for
>> the framework from Gevik of course, but the CMS side will be sorted.
>
> Further, Bric can do the navigation menus etc.

'k, since it looks like we're "agreed" here on what needs to happen, I'm
going to setup a bricolage.postgresql.org VM (again) so that we can get
started ... I'll need to do some upgrades to the latest version of
Bricolage, but taht won't take too long ...

With the 'new direction', we still haven't heard from Gevik, so, do we
have an 'alternate lead' for this?  Someone with *time* to work on it, in
case Gevik isn't interested ...

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.