Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Gevik Babakhani
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dear People,

Based on the mailing we have exchanged during past days, can I conclude that
the proposal for building a new knowledgebase site is accepted by the
PostgreSQL team and the community? If So I please confirm it.

The next step for me would be to write a general functional requirements
plan that is going to be a summary of all the points we have discussed
during past days.

Regrads,
Gevik.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.