pg_autovacuum settings

От Michael Ryan S. Puncia
Тема pg_autovacuum settings
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

Hi,

My Secenario :

P4 with 1G of memory on Fedora Core

about 100 inserts/update per hour

about 100 query per minute

20 concurrent connections

1. What is the best parameter setting in the pg_autovacuum for my scenario ?

2. what will be my sleep setting if i want to execute pg_autovacuum only after 10 hrs after the last execution.

Sorry for asking those stupid question but is this my first time to use pg_autovacuum and i can’t understand the

README.pg_autovacuum file :)

The default parameters in pg_autovacuum.h makes my box suffer some resources problem.

Thanks

Сообщение: Re: Query plan changes after pg_dump / pg_restore
Сообщение: Re: Query plan changes after pg_dump / pg_restore