Re: So maybe SQLERRM? Sb knows how to check it?

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: So maybe SQLERRM? Sb knows how to check it?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 08:03:40PM +0200, Gorodowienko Daniel wrote:
> Maybe I ask another way.
> In Oracle there is a variable SQLERRM, where error message is placed.
> How to get some message in PostgreSQL?
> I searched documentation 3 or 5 times, and Google, and wrote on forums
> topics and I have enough.

No, we don't have SQLERRM support yet.  If you were asking about getting
the messages from RAISE EXCEPTION, I'm afraid there's no way to get it
in the EXCEPTION clause.

If you want to contribute it, patches are welcome ...

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[a]surnet.cl>)
"Escucha y olvidarás; ve y recordarás; haz y entenderás" (Confucio)