Re: process hangs when converting sgml documentation to PDF

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: process hangs when converting sgml documentation to PDF
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Would someone report this to the SGML guys and get them to fix it?
>
> There are no SGML guys anymore.  The toolchain is abandoned.

Oh, you mean we are using tools from an abandoned project?  What replace
it and should we be using that?

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: process hangs when converting sgml documentation to PDF
Сообщение: Re: process hangs when converting sgml documentation to PDF