== PostgreSQL Weekly News - June 06 2005 ==

От David Fetter
Тема == PostgreSQL Weekly News - June 06 2005 ==
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
== PostgreSQL Weekly News - June 06 2005 ==

A flurry of patches and new features are happening on -hackers and
-patches including performance improvements to the WAL CRC checks,
fixing NUMERIC operations, planner improvements, and WAL compression.

Michael Glaesemann, a long-time PostgreSQL user and new developer, has
added a to_timestamp(double precision) function.  Kudos!

== PostgreSQL Product News ==

Mergeant 0.60 released
http://download.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/mergeant/0.60/

libgda/libgnomedb 1.3.2 released
http://download.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgda/1.3/
http://download.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libgnomedb/1.3/

EMS PostgreSQL Manager 3.0 for Windows
http://www.sqlmanager.net/products/postgresql/manager/

pgEdit 1.1b3 - Mac OS X 10.4 compatible
http://pgedit.com/

Progress continues toward a Slony-I 1.1 release, now with log
shipping and Windows port.
http://slony.info/

Christopher Kings-Lynne and crew continue to make progress on the
upcoming phpPgAdmin 3.6, including Slony-I support.

Dave Page and crew have been hard at work on pgAgent, a
PostgreSQL-based job scheduler.
http://people.planetpostgresql.org/dpage/index.php?p=6

== PostgreSQL in the News ==

General Bits: http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/
Resetting passwords, finding holes, and de-orphaning

PostgreSQL Weekly News brought to you this week by David Fetter.

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: