Re: graphical representaion of the catalogue

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: graphical representaion of the catalogue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Gevik babakhani wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> I am sure this is all asked before, so forgive me.
>
> Does anyone know (besides the documentation) if there is a graphical
> representation of the pg catalog?

Slide 65 in this presentation:
http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/internalpics.pdf

Let me know if you want the source.

Pennsylvania19073

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Quick-and-dirty compression for WAL backup blocks
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Quick-and-dirty compression for WAL backup blocks