Re: SQL call to get pid of current connection

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: SQL call to get pid of current connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 17:04:22 -0400,
  David Parker <dparker@tazznetworks.com> wrote:
> Is there a function call that will return the pid of the postgres
> process associated with the current client connection?

I thought I remembered seeing one, but I looked through the development
docs and didn't see a function or a GUC variable with that information.
It wouldn't be too hard to write a C or Perl function to get that
information.

Сообщение: Re: adding columns with defaults is not implemented
Сообщение: Re: adding columns with defaults is not implemented