Carriage Returns Disappearing

От
Тема Carriage Returns Disappearing
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
hi all,

my users enter a note.  i would like to keep carriage
returns intact.  however, when i display the data, the
two carriage returns are lost and replaced with two
spaces.

i use adodb's qstr() fumction to handle my excaping
upon entry.

can anyone help me to keep these carriage returns
intact?

ironicly, i was asking about what to do about carriage
returns a while back b/c i saw them in my development
db.  uggh!

tia...