Re: plpython error since upgrading from 7.x to 8.x

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: plpython error since upgrading from 7.x to 8.x
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 02:04:22AM -0700, CSN wrote:

> I had a plpythonu function that worked in 7.x but
> since upgrading to 8.x it's giving this error:
>
> ERROR:  plpython: function "notify" failed
> DETAIL:  exceptions.TypeError: unsubscriptable object

Could you post a simple, self-contained example that exhibits this
problem?  Debugging would be easier if we could see what you're doing.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

Сообщение: Re: Update on tables when the row doesn't change
Сообщение: Re: Update on tables when the row doesn't change