Re: table synonyms

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: table synonyms
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don't remember off the top of my head exactly how synonyms worked, but
I'm pretty sure PostgreSQL doesn't directly support them. You might be
able to emulate them with rules, though.

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 08:35:34AM -0300, Jayme Jeffman Filho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if PostgreSQL has a similar database object to the
> Oracle synonym.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Jayme Jeffman Filho
> GSEE-PUCRS
> +55 (51) 9112 3422

Сообщение: Re: numeric precision when raising one numeric to
Сообщение: Re: numeric precision when raising one numeric to