Is postgresql 8.xx jdbc support SCROLL_SENSITIVE?

От Hengki Suhartoyo
Тема Is postgresql 8.xx jdbc support SCROLL_SENSITIVE?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, all

I have problem with my jdbc program, my java program
can't use TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE.
But I need Sensitive scrollable result.

Can anybody help me?

this is my java test program,

/*
 * testRS.java
 *
 * Created on May 16, 2005, 9:48 PM
 */

import java.sql.*;
public class testRS {

    public testRS() {
    }

        String url =
"jdbc:postgresql://localhost/testDB";
        try{
            Class.forName("org.postgresql.Driver");

            Connection conn =
DriverManager.getConnection(url,"user","xxxxxx");

System.out.println(conn.getMetaData().getDriverName());

System.out.println(conn.getMetaData().getDriverVersion());

            if
(conn.getMetaData().supportsResultSetConcurrency(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE))
{
                System.out.println("Insensitive
scrollable result sets are supported");
            }
            if
(conn.getMetaData().supportsResultSetConcurrency(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_SENSITIVE,ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE))
{
                System.out.println("Sensitive
scrollable result sets are supported");
            }

        } catch(SQLException e) {

System.err.println("-----SQLException-----");
            System.err.println("SQLState:  " +
e.getSQLState());
            System.err.println("Message:  " + e.getMessage());
            System.err.println("Vendor:  " + e.getErrorCode());

        } catch(ClassNotFoundException ce) {

System.out.println(ce.getMessage());
        }

    }

}

And the result always like this:

PostgreSQL Native Driver
PostgreSQL 8.1devel JDBC3 with SSL (build 400)
Insensitive scrollable result sets are supported

Thank You