Re: ok you all win what is best opteron (I dont want a hosed system again)

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: ok you all win what is best opteron (I dont want a hosed system again)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Joel,

> The two worst queries (our case and audit applications) I created
> denormalized files and maintain them through code. All reporting comes off
> those and it is lightning fast.

This can often be called for.  I'm working on a 400GB data warehouse right
now, and almost *all* of our queries run from materialized aggregate tables.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: ok you all win what is best opteron (I dont want a hosed system again)
Сообщение: Re: ok you all win what is best opteron (I dont want a hosed system again)