Re: Whence the Opterons?

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Whence the Opterons?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 02:00:34PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Question, though: is HP still using their proprietary RAID card?   And, if so,
> have they fixed its performance problems?

According to my folks here, we're using the CCISS controllers, so I
guess they are.  The systems are nevertheless performing very well --
we did a load test that was pretty impressive.  Also, Chris Browne
pointed me to this for the drivers:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cciss/

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs@crankycanuck.ca
A certain description of men are for getting out of debt, yet are
against all taxes for raising money to pay it off.
        --Alexander Hamilton