Re: Commercial support organisations in Hong Kong?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Commercial support organisations in Hong Kong?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Andrew,

> does anyone know of commercial support companies in Hong Kong?

I'm pretty sure that SRA and Fujitsu would cover HK.   And there's whoever is
running our Chinese web site.

However, I'm also pretty sure I already responded to the same person.  They
seem to have e-mailed everyone in the Project.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions