Re: Function to return number of words in a string?

От Jim C. Nasby
Тема Re: Function to return number of words in a string?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You can use a combination of regex
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/static/functions-matching.html#FUNCTIONS-POSIX-REGEXP)
and strpos inside a plpgsql function to do this, but using plpython or
plperl might be faster. A C function would possibly be faster still.