Re: pl/pgsql enabled by default

От elein@varlena.com (elein)
Тема Re: pl/pgsql enabled by default
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think that plpgsql should be maintained in core, enabled
by default with the ability to turn it off.  This handles
the paranoid dba and security issue while giving the majority
of people what they already have by default.  Of course
the dump create language statements will have to be dealt with
and any other small gotchas.  A large gotcha might be a reason
to not do it, but I have not seen mention of any.

--elein
elein@varlena.com