Re: Postgres vs Firebird?

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Postgres vs Firebird?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 11:48:44AM -0700, Benjamin Smith wrote:

> As a long-time user of Postgres, (First started using it at 7.0) I'm reading
> recently that Firebird has been taking off as a database.
>
> Perhaps this is not the best place to ask this, but is there any compelling
> advantage to using Firebird over Postgres?
Well, is there anything that makes you *want* to switch away
now or later ? Any actual or prospective problems you perceive ?
If so why not just test them ?

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

От: "Zlatko Matic"
Сообщение: Re: [INTERFACES] calculated identity field in views, again...
От: Aaron Steele
Сообщение: Re: remote tcp connection problem PG 8.0.1