Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave,

> My main concern was pushing out existing code, not adding code that was
> not in the tarball.
> I would have to agree deciding which to include would be onerous.

I personally am not proposing pushing stuff out, except some of the legacy
(i.e. not maintained) contrib modules.

I do find it kind of funny that we include the PLs but not the server-side
drivers, but that decision precedes my tenure on Core.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

Сообщение: Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement
Сообщение: Re: inclusions WAS: Increased company involvement