Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 3 May 2005, Dave Cramer wrote:

> So nobody has complained about the tarball being too big;  yet we made it
> harder to use just in case someone might complain ?

Made what harder to use?  You don't like the split, download the full tar
ball ... both options are available to you ... myself, I find my time
better spent working on the end application, not download a bunch of docs
and stuff that I don't need to install ... each to their own ... but,
again, the options are avaialble to you ...

----