Re: Can't Use DB As Template - accessed by other users error

От
Тема Re: Can't Use DB As Template - accessed by other users error
Дата
Re: Can't Use DB As Template - accessed by other users error
Список pgsql-novice
tim,

i spent about 30 minutes searching for pg_stat
information (manual, online, newsgroups) and couldn't
find out how to use it.  i tried "select pg_stat"
while logged into my db in psql, but nothing printed
to the screen.

while i'm at it, i have no clue how to get rid of
connections, if any are eventually found to be
present.