Re: Problem with Create Domain example

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Problem with Create Domain example
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
On Sunday 01 May 2005 11:58, Tom Lane wrote:
> Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> > The example given in create domain seems to be broken. ISTM it requires
> > some extra escaping to be usable (at least in my goings on today it sure
> > was, and I the entries in pg_constraint sure seem to indicate this as
> > well).  I suggest that the examples should be updated as per the
> > following patch.
>
> Applied, thanks.

Is there any plans to back patch this into 8.0.x? It kind of bothers me to
think anyone trying to give domains a swing on the new database might get
stopped in thier tracks because they cant make the documentation example from
the website work.  If not I'll add a comment to the site, but backpatching
seems better.

--
Robert Treat